WELCOME FELLOW BOLT CATCHERS!


An Imperial Guard Warhammer 40,000 Blog, with the occasional deviation.

Now with added NECRON!!
WARNING! Slight Warzone: Resurrection, after taste.

Friday 26 June 2015

The final 20, and the rest! HOBBY PROGRESSION!


Well dearest readers I return with one of many entries that I will be sorting this evening.

Firstly, the damnable Warrior horde numbers 61 to 80. What I hope will be the last 20.  I hope.

I have nightmares...



To vary the variety of units of 10 and 20, these final 20 (FINAL!!) were painted as a unit of 20.  I'm not going to go into the ups and downs of using these in 20, though it cannot heard to have options.



As before, each unit is signified by placement of the red spot colour. This is meant to represent the "crime" or type of felony of the converted Warrior.  As the Trazian Dynasty is made up of some of the first to be converted this synches in awesomely.

In this case, the upper half of the cranium is the crime of thought.  Anything from failed premeditated murder, mutiny, sedition etc.

Generally thought crime :D


With the doubles tournament, I managed to motivate myself to finish the last 3 Wraith.  OP?  Possible, don't always feel like it, but most units have a weakness or a counter.  Luckily in the doubles tournament it was only another unit of Wraith and a freaking KNIGHT that proved a problem.

Seriously though, 3 rolls of a 6 and a turn later all 6 dead.

U mad bro?


Leading me on to a well deserved distraction, I had a few points left in the double tournament list and decided to make myself a Heavy Destroyer.  Not a fan of the GW staple, plus I've painted several before.  So, taking Tomb Kings bits I set to work.

Rottimus:  It's exploding out of the ground.,..  why is the ground split the wrong way?
Me:  FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment