WELCOME FELLOW BOLT CATCHERS!


An Imperial Guard Warhammer 40,000 Blog, with the occasional deviation.

Now with added NECRON!!
WARNING! Slight Warzone: Resurrection, after taste.

Sunday 12 October 2014

Bauhaus Hussars Finished!


After the test figure worked out so well, I decided to plough through the other nine.  I tried  to replicate the method as to get them done as soon as possible.  It also helped that I remembered to dry brush all the things BEFORE I started with the detail.




Still, I noted that there were a few places I could improve, but hey, these are the rank and file.  Even the weapons, painted metal and washed black, will be the mass produced model.  For the Rangers I'm planning something special.



The inspiration behind the design.

With regards to the camo, I've started thinking about using a specific brush and motion for both of the colours, hopefully to make the camo pattern more accute.

Next up is the Bauhaus heavy Vulkan battle suit.  I fancy something less in quantity.  But more on that soon. :)







My plan is to have at least three units ready for some Demo gaming at our local hobby centre, Outland, in Oslo very soon.  If you are in the area and you're interested, let me know!

As ever, thanks for reading.
R


No comments:

Post a Comment