WELCOME FELLOW BOLT CATCHERS!


An Imperial Guard Warhammer 40,000 Blog, with the occasional deviation.

Now with added NECRON!!
WARNING! Slight Warzone: Resurrection, after taste.

Sunday 14 September 2014

Trazian Dynasty Necrons Army: (Pic Heavy)



Its been a while since I posted, sincerest apologies!  Much has happened however and I can finally begin recanting the progress made.  Firstly, Necrons.

Last time you saw the eventual completion of the second Annihilation Barge.  Well, other components have been finished and I now have a quite substantial force, 3000pts roughly, if you include the count as Pylons.

There are some light 3rd part components from Max Mini I believe, as I loved the Stargate Egyptian hints the Necrons still possess.  What it doesn't have I've noticed, is a sizable Troops selection.  With only 20 Warriors and 10 Immortals, I already know what I need to acquire next.  Infantry!
At the moment this is swinging towards the sadistically effective Tesla Carbine carrying Immortals.  While I'm fairly certain the rules will be changed with the new 'Dex, there is something about firing freaking bolts of lightning that makes me smile. 

That said, tons of Warriors are also nice...  damn it.



Everything I have that has Necron on it. For now.

The A-Team.  Usually found double teaming a big bad thing somewhere.






Close up of the re purposed Tomb Kings Ushabti.  Note the Triarch Praetorian globe extensions.  He jumps!




Stalkers are best suited when paired with Tesla Immortals for extra Lulz.




My only Cryptek for now.  Something I sorely need to solve...


Never understood the fear factor of these guys.  Breakable factor, I get that. 



COME AT ME BRO.  (You were thinking it, don't lie).


Scenery from Lazer Cut Card.  Cheap alternative for Pylons in Apocalypse games. 

Objective 1:  I LIVE!

Objective 2: OUCH

A rather unused alternative to the Aegis line, also from Lazer Cut Card.

Whats next?  Well as you can see I am sorely lacking the rank and file.  Thankfully I do have another tray to play with.  And since these pics were taken, I've assembled 5 more Death Marks and 1 Night Scythe/Doom Scythe.  So they are next!

Right, that's the Necrons roll up.  Next?  The Imperial Guard.

Thanks for reading.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment