WELCOME FELLOW BOLT CATCHERS!


An Imperial Guard Warhammer 40,000 Blog, with the occasional deviation.

Now with added NECRON!!
WARNING! Slight Warzone: Resurrection, after taste.

Sunday 16 December 2012

More Necrons!



Well tonight sees the heavily detailed Annihilation Barge finished.  This beauty of a kit is the most annoying thing ever.  But worth it.  All those angles had me flipping the thing over in my hands like a rubix cube as I painted it.  Still, I wasn't hanging around to do too much detail and once again the standardized palette was used.







Next?  Well I have this NightScythe freshly sprayed, and now after taking these pics, washed as well.  I actually expect this one not to take too long.  Unlike the Barge, its a very simple kit!  I swear I could have clipped it together without glue!  Almost...


 You may note too, I've used the same Eagle head from Puppets War on the pilot, as promised.  I looks very Stargate gliderish!  And the best part?  The under weapon pops off with no need for magnets!  Instant Doom Scythe!

In other news, I finally managed to solve the case of the missing Wraith head.  Sadly the kit didn't have any redundancies for a missing head, ergo, you lose it its gone.  Thankfully a little search in the bits box and a pinning later I have something rather nifty attached. :) Sprayed and inked.





No comments:

Post a Comment