WELCOME FELLOW BOLT CATCHERS!


An Imperial Guard Warhammer 40,000 Blog, with the occasional deviation.

Now with added NECRON!!
WARNING! Slight Warzone: Resurrection, after taste.

Monday 15 February 2016

Prefab Hab Block: Warhammer Scenery on a Budget! (Picture dump)


I've been requested by a couple of people on Facebook to show more pics of the recent additions to my scenery collection at home.  As some of you know, I've got space for a rather large 8 by 4 footer, and it sees a loooot of action.  The scenery on it is getting a bit stale, but not being ultra wealthy, I have to think efficient when it comes to getting scenery.

The below housing (ignore the ruins), was inspired by something I found on Pintrest, a 20mm scale version.  The principle remained the same: Find gift boxes of the same size and appropriate scale to the 28mm game.  Decorate with bits to show it as a building and paint up.  Simple.




























No comments:

Post a Comment