WELCOME FELLOW BOLT CATCHERS!


An Imperial Guard Warhammer 40,000 Blog, with the occasional deviation.

Now with added NECRON!!
WARNING! Slight Warzone: Resurrection, after taste.

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Pic dump, Hobby Progression!


First off, big thanks to Kurt Metz for my new blogg banner, depicting the on going fued between Overlord Hautsi and some punk from Rottimus's Black Scorpions who doesnt deserve mention.  Rest assured his recent victory will be returned in kind.  With murder!!!
/dramatic_rant.

First up, I decided to focus on the "easy kills" namely the Deathmarks and Warriors I had started on.









After so much bone I needed a break, something I found after noticing so many barrels and ammo boxes in my bits box, I needed to do this.  In the current rules, these can give nearby units rerolls on 1s to shoot.  Plus making awesome scatter terrain in both 40k and Necromunda...


Which!  After sourcing the most updated rules from Yaktribe's community edition, I will be partaking on the side.



While I wait for the Necro scenery to bolster my quite ample scenery collection, I think I'll get back stuck in with some Bone...


Another 20 Warriors are staring at me from the hobby desk.  Jerks.  I'll show them!


No comments:

Post a Comment